WinxClub!
Welcome to WinxClub! Forum,

We've just recently added new updates. Go check'em out in the News section. Do you have any friends you would like to ask to join this site? Carry on, I would be more than delighted to have your friends here.

Have a warm visit to the Forum!

Thanks,
Yours Trully,
The WinxClub! Team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WinxClub!
Welcome to WinxClub! Forum,

We've just recently added new updates. Go check'em out in the News section. Do you have any friends you would like to ask to join this site? Carry on, I would be more than delighted to have your friends here.

Have a warm visit to the Forum!

Thanks,
Yours Trully,
The WinxClub! Team.
WinxClub!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Welcome to the Winx Club Forums!
help me plz and plz dont make it hard EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:40 am by WinxClub!

» new games in the site!^^
help me plz and plz dont make it hard EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:26 pm by arura

» I'm new................
help me plz and plz dont make it hard EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:28 am by Sparklingsunstella

» ~*Forum Counseling - To Keep the Peace*~
help me plz and plz dont make it hard EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:43 am by blomwinx06

» Hey, um...I'm new
help me plz and plz dont make it hard EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 5:32 pm by WinxyGirl101010101

» winx art contest
help me plz and plz dont make it hard EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:14 am by rosy_enchantra

» a new trick i found out in the forums!
help me plz and plz dont make it hard EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:27 pm by glimr

» THE SWEETEST GIRL
help me plz and plz dont make it hard EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 2:33 am by blossom tulip

» Somebody's Leaving This Site !
help me plz and plz dont make it hard EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 11:20 am by Caity

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 39 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:55 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

help me plz and plz dont make it hard

2 posters

Go down

help me plz and plz dont make it hard Empty help me plz and plz dont make it hard

Post by phylaria Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:23 pm

help................. i dont no hpw to upload my avatar from www.winxclub.com i really want to plz can any1 tell me
phylaria
phylaria

Back to top Go down

help me plz and plz dont make it hard Empty Re: help me plz and plz dont make it hard

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:28 pm

phylaria wrote:help................. i dont no hpw to upload my avatar from www.winxclub.com i really want to plz can any1 tell me
I've just found out after WinxEncharmix did it for me! Sorry but I can't desribe it to you! Give me your Forum and WinxClub password and I'll do it for you when I have free time! If you don't want to give out passwords, never mind! You'll never get to do it! According to user, Roxy, her RULES say that giving out passwords and changing it after whatever you want others to do for you are done!
Roxy is going to post her RULE topic sooner or later!

Back to top Go down

help me plz and plz dont make it hard Empty Re: help me plz and plz dont make it hard

Post by phylaria Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:29 pm

thx :)
phylaria
phylaria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:14 pm

phylaria wrote:thx :)
So you want to or not!?! :D

Back to top Go down

Post by phylaria Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:28 am

heck yeah
phylaria
phylaria

Back to top Go down

Post by Safira Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:43 pm

phylaria wrote:help................. i dont no hpw to upload my avatar from www.winxclub.com i really want to plz can any1 tell me

hey i love ur avatar!!! :D
Safira
Safira

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:16 pm

phylaria wrote:heck yeah
Okay. First go to "Profile" on top. Next, click "Avatar". Lastly, you'll know what to do unless you REALLY don't know!

Back to top Go down

help me plz and plz dont make it hard Empty help!

Post by coolio Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:48 pm

hey isabelalim105 how do you create more topics like welcome,bloom4ever,chatta,fun area and stuff?
cuz i need it for my forum!

coolio

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:29 pm

coolio wrote:hey isabelalim105 how do you create more topics like welcome,bloom4ever,chatta,fun area and stuff?
cuz i need it for my forum!
I can't tell you unless I know you some way or rather. What's that Forum's Web Adress? (URL) I need it to find out because some Forums are different.

Anyway, you must sign up here for me to tell you. I have a bad feeling about trusting you. If you can't, I'm sorry beacuse I can't help you!!

IsabelLim105

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down