Forum Terms of service
The moderators and administrators of this forum will do their best to delete or edit any reprehensible messages that may be posted on the forum. You acknowledge that all messages posted on this forum express the opinion of their respective authors, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the moderators and administrators.
In order to ensure the moderation of this forum, any message violating the preceding provisions may be edited or deleted without notice by the moderators and administrators of the forum. Any abuse may also be sanctioned by banning or deleting the user account. We reserve the right to inform your access provider and/or the judicial authorities of any malicious behaviour.
This forum may send you electronic messages (e-mail), such as activity notifications, or newsletters, sent by Forumotion or by an administrator of this forum. You can choose in your profile preferences to receive or not each of these messages.
Click on the button 'I Agree to these terms' below :
- You acknowledge that you have read these rules in their entirety ;
- You agree to comply fully with this rules ;
- You grant moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any topic at any time.
Forum Rules - Updated March 2010
Please read and take note of these rules, they are here to keep the forum safe, fun and friendly.
1.Do not post just to increase your number of posts. If you have nothingto say on a certain matter then do not post. Posting just for the sakeof post count is spamming and members found to be spamming willbe banned from the forums (This is also noted in the T&C's youaccepted when joining the site) There are no exceptions.
2.Do not post personal information on the forum such as "Address,Telephone, Bank Details etc...". This includes e-mail addresses, if youwant someone to add you as a friend on Facebook / MySpace / other site please put this information in your profile or signature. (People'sfacebook/myspace links are under their avatar). If you do post any of the above information PSFC will not be held liable if any damage becomes of that. Remember people can email you via the "Email" link under your avitar (This will hide your email address).
3. Do not post inappropriate / obscene language or content. Remember that WinxClub! Forum has users as young as 14, and hence any posted contentshould be appropriate for them to read and view. This includes posting off site links that contain inappropriate content. Do not use selective typing / symbols to try and evade the forum filters.
4. Do not be rude to other members or groups. This includes, but is not limited to, implying insults, intimidating others.
5. Posting of links from external websites is prohibited, unless:
1. It has been approved by a moderator.
2. It is a link to a video/picture that you find of use to members of this forum.
Simple Forum Guidelines
1.Before starting a new thread, look for other similar threads that you could add to, or that may have already answered your question, insteadof simply making a new one. The Search function may assist with this.If your thread is similar to others, the threads may be merged, even if they include a poll.
2. Posts are to be made in the relevant forum.
3. Any pictures must be posted in ‘The Art Gallery".
4. The official language is English. Outside of the Other Languages forum, all posts should be in English.
5.The administrators, support staff and moderators reserve the right to edit, remove or put on moderation queue any post or thread at any time.The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc.as noted in these points is up to the administrators, support staff and moderators and not users.
The above forum rules, where applicable, also apply to private messaging and visitor wall messaging.
1. The best way to contact a moderator is via PM,
2.Please note that WinxClub! Forum do not assist in trade disputes and advise trading with extreme caution. Unfortunately if something goes wrong while trading, the moderators are unable to help you get your itemsback.
3. We have lots of tips to keep you safe while trading, we strive to make this a no scamming site if you have any information onany scammers please send all details to the admin/mod team and post itin the scammers section. We are always vigilant and when any member sends us such information we action it seriously and take action again against the member in question.
4. If you are ever unsure about any trade then we advise all members to contact a "Safe Trade Referee", these act as a go between in trades, both partiessend there items to the referee who then (when both sides have sent theitems) sends the items to the apropriate side, if one side does notsend then items will WinxClub! Mod team), are all active forum members, have all been active on the site for atleast 30 days.
5. Competitions cannot be entered by anyone who is not an active member and has a post count of less than 20 posts (You can see the definition of an active memberin statement 6), this is to ensure no duplicate accounts are made andthat our active members are rewarded for their loyalty.
6. An active member is defined as:
1. A active member who is participating in forum discussions/activities.
2. A member with a post count of at least 20 posts but no less than 1 post per day.
(So if a member has 25 posts but on average is posting 0.5 posts a day that member is not considered active as this is showing a post count of 1post every 2 days.)
3. A member visits the website for a minimum of 35 minutes a week
(This equates to 5 minutes a day in a 7 day week.)
However the following rules apply:
1.Active posts are considered posts which participate in discussion, start a discussion or ask a question with purpose. Bumps, Thanks, Welcomes, Questions or posts with no purposes are not considered asbeing an active member.
We randomly search the forums for members who are not active, any un-active members will be sent a warning via email that there account will be deleted in 7 days, if no response is heared or if the member does not appear active then theaccount will be deleted from our systems.
2.Only 1 account can be created by each person. If you have another account or even more, all the accounts you have will all be banned or maybe deleted. If there's an acceptable excuse like, problems with cannot accessing your account, lost password and etc. , you can create another one to tell me about it.
So from now on no more creating more than one account.
1.Someone may have already made a thread with your question / concern /suggestion / etc, so before starting a brand new thread try using the Search function to see if the thread you are about to post alreadyexists (if so, you may find your answer or just add your contributions to that thread)!
2. We recommend that you avoid asking for items for free, remember everyone works hard for their items, but if you really feel the need to make such a request place a wish list in your sig, you may be lucky and have an angel offer it to you.
If you wish to give items away, run a contest or game head to the Contests, Games & Giveaways sub-forum
3. If you are designing signatures for people for the forum in return for Pet Society items, post in The Gallery sub-forum.
4. If you wish to post screenshots of your pet’s home or show everyone some of your own artwork head to The Gallery sub-forum.
5.If you wish to provide feedback to the developers on the various features of the game or provide an idea or suggestion for new items and features to improve Pet Society head to the Feedback & Suggestions sub-forum.
6.if you have a general question or comment about the running of the forum and forum features head to the Forum Feedback & Questions forum.
7. If you are still unsure where to post a thread, feel free to PM a moderator.
8. Please remember to be kind, courteous and to respect your fellow members at all times!
The Warning System:
If rules are repeatedly broken then we will enforce the following warnings, remember that none of us like or want to have to warn our banour members so we dont do it lightly or just for fun it is always done after serious discussion with all members of the Moderators team and/orafter complaints from members.
1st Time Minor Offence (this would include, minor spam and other minor items)
Depending on our view of how serious it is or how many times it has occured.
Private Message with a Warning from a member of the Admin team and/or 24 Hour ban from PSFC.
2nd Time Offence (this would include posting of un-authorised links, further spam, causing discomfort to our members etc...)
Depending on our view of how serious and if you have a previous warning at all and how many times it has occured.
Private Message with a Secondary Warning from a member of the Admin team and a 7/14/28 Day ban.
3rd Time Offence (this would include consistant spam, illegal/abusive links/videos/images thisincludes hacking/cheating, verbal (in the form of text/audio) abuse toany member/admin/moderator, scamming other members (1st time),violation of the T&C's.
E-Mail from a member of the Admin team and a FULL BAN FROM WINXCLUB! FORUM.
You can appeal about any warning/ban to the admin/moderators team and we will look into each case. However after appeal the moderators/adminsdecision is final.
Last updated March 2010 -
These terms may be updated at any time without notice. You can view our full Terms of Service here.