WinxClub!
Welcome to WinxClub! Forum,

We've just recently added new updates. Go check'em out in the News section. Do you have any friends you would like to ask to join this site? Carry on, I would be more than delighted to have your friends here.

Have a warm visit to the Forum!

Thanks,
Yours Trully,
The WinxClub! Team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WinxClub!
Welcome to WinxClub! Forum,

We've just recently added new updates. Go check'em out in the News section. Do you have any friends you would like to ask to join this site? Carry on, I would be more than delighted to have your friends here.

Have a warm visit to the Forum!

Thanks,
Yours Trully,
The WinxClub! Team.
WinxClub!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Welcome to the Winx Club Forums!
help me!! some is doing this?? really it is bad! EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:40 am by WinxClub!

» new games in the site!^^
help me!! some is doing this?? really it is bad! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:26 pm by arura

» I'm new................
help me!! some is doing this?? really it is bad! EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:28 am by Sparklingsunstella

» ~*Forum Counseling - To Keep the Peace*~
help me!! some is doing this?? really it is bad! EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:43 am by blomwinx06

» Hey, um...I'm new
help me!! some is doing this?? really it is bad! EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 5:32 pm by WinxyGirl101010101

» winx art contest
help me!! some is doing this?? really it is bad! EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:14 am by rosy_enchantra

» a new trick i found out in the forums!
help me!! some is doing this?? really it is bad! EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:27 pm by glimr

» THE SWEETEST GIRL
help me!! some is doing this?? really it is bad! EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 2:33 am by blossom tulip

» Somebody's Leaving This Site !
help me!! some is doing this?? really it is bad! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 11:20 am by Caity

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 39 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:55 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

help me!! some is doing this?? really it is bad!

2 posters

Go down

help me!! some is doing this?? really it is bad! Empty help me!! some is doing this?? really it is bad!

Post by actual d Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:25 pm

really i just was in my account and suddenly the password goes wrong my email is not functioning
please someone help and i am not at my account for a day!! :( :( :( :( :evil: :evil:

PLEASE TELL THE TRUTH!!
I WILL GIVE ANYONE HARM CUZ YOU ALL ARE YOUNGER THAN ME SO I WON'T BE MEAN!
JUST TELL ME I WILL BE HAPPY!

YOURS DJPURVI

actual d

Back to top Go down

help me!! some is doing this?? really it is bad! Empty Re: help me!! some is doing this?? really it is bad!

Post by IsabelLim105 Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:49 pm

actual d wrote:really i just was in my account and suddenly the password goes wrong my email is not functioning
please someone help and i am not at my account for a day!! help me!! some is doing this?? really it is bad! Icon_sad help me!! some is doing this?? really it is bad! Icon_sad help me!! some is doing this?? really it is bad! Icon_sad help me!! some is doing this?? really it is bad! Icon_sad help me!! some is doing this?? really it is bad! Icon_evil help me!! some is doing this?? really it is bad! Icon_evil

PLEASE TELL THE TRUTH!!
I WILL GIVE ANYONE HARM CUZ YOU ALL ARE YOUNGER THAN ME SO I WON'T BE MEAN!
JUST TELL ME I WILL BE HAPPY!

YOURS DJPURVI
So you say, huh? You tricked me into becoming an Admin and I got trciked by you and you deleted my account!! help me!! some is doing this?? really it is bad! Icon_twisted Tyr to fidn a way yourself since you're such a COMPUTER GIZZZ AND A GOOD LIER!!!!!! help me!! some is doing this?? really it is bad! Icon_twisted

I WILL GIVE ANYONE HARM
And this sentence is trully makin' me ANGRY!!!!!!!1 YOU'LL GIVE ANYONE HARM, HUH? YOU WON'T BE MEAN, HUH? YOU ALREADY ARE MEAN!!!!

*topic locked*
IsabelLim105
IsabelLim105
Administrator

https://winxclub.twilight-mania.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

help me!! some is doing this?? really it is bad! Empty Re: help me!! some is doing this?? really it is bad!

Post by beautyzaza Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:14 am

I thought you were nice dj,but now nobody likes you,I thought this forum would be clean,but it's not because of YOU!!That's why you're banned forever!!

beautyzaza
Administrator

http://beautyzaza.twilight-mania.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by beautyzaza Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:20 am

Please amanda don't shut down the forum please :(

beautyzaza
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabelLim105 Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:55 pm

beautyzaza wrote:I thought you were nice dj,but now nobody likes you,I thought this forum would be clean,but it's not because of YOU!!That's why you're banned forever!!
yes, DJ. But, zazo, we should forgive her. I think it's too much, just imagine if DJ was you and she didn't do anything... You'd feel neglected, right? So, same for DJ.

There used to be accounts called "djpurvi" and "djrocks". I believe the account "djpurvi" is not made by DJ because she was the one who requested to make the "No more than one account" RULE, right? So, it's not her...
IsabelLim105
IsabelLim105
Administrator

https://winxclub.twilight-mania.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by beautyzaza Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:38 am

Actually i already did lol! ,didn't you check the other topic she did? :lol:

beautyzaza
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum