WinxClub!
Welcome to WinxClub! Forum,

We've just recently added new updates. Go check'em out in the News section. Do you have any friends you would like to ask to join this site? Carry on, I would be more than delighted to have your friends here.

Have a warm visit to the Forum!

Thanks,
Yours Trully,
The WinxClub! Team.
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Welcome to the Winx Club Forums!
Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:40 am by WinxClub!

» new games in the site!^^
Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:26 pm by arura

» I'm new................
Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:28 am by Sparklingsunstella

» ~*Forum Counseling - To Keep the Peace*~
Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:43 am by blomwinx06

» Hey, um...I'm new
Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:32 pm by WinxyGirl101010101

» winx art contest
Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:14 am by rosy_enchantra

» a new trick i found out in the forums!
Mon May 14, 2012 5:27 pm by glimr

» THE SWEETEST GIRL
Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:33 am by blossom tulip

» Somebody's Leaving This Site !
Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:20 am by Caity

Shopmotion


Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
 


Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 39 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:55 pm
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Calendar Calendar


AAA-looking for MINI-MODS!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who's my favourite Winx believix?

14% 14% 
[ 1 ]
43% 43% 
[ 3 ]
14% 14% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
14% 14% 
[ 1 ]
14% 14% 
[ 1 ]
 
Total Votes : 7

AAA-looking for MINI-MODS!

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:13 am

Dear, friends.
We're looking for mini-mods-that is, mini-moderators to help this Forum.
Minimods should organize games and suggest new sections... and of course keep this forum clean. :)

If you are interested in becoming minimod you must:
- have experience with this and other forums
- be over 12
- be creative and patient

You can leave your name below and the Administrators will have a meeting!
We'll give you the names by the end of next week or the beginning of the week after.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

mini mod form

Post by FioreQ on Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:01 pm

- have experience with this and other forums -i have experience on this forum and i have experience to other forums
cartoon network forum, http://forums.cartoonnetwork.com/tcnhome/index.html
dragon adopters forum, http://www.dragonadoptersforum.com/forum/
http://purpleskye.net.tc/
fushionfall forum
winx club forum and much more
be over 12-yes i'm 14
- be creative and patient -i am very creative and patient i have many ideas for the forum i can keep it clean as well i look in every topic every detail i look in every forum everyday from the first page till the last

and i would love to be a mini moderator i am trying to be one i am looking everyday over the forums and looking what is someone doing,i sometimes tell a warning before a mini moderator
i am very careful and carefully read a post if it has something that is not allowed. hope i be one ever

what i think that i should do in the forums everyday

Welcome:
I great everyone i be there guide to the forum and the site

Bloom4ever:nothing special i look in it everyday cause its about love and friendship sometimes it can be a little fight

Chatta: They can chat the whole time but sometimes they can ask for personal info so i can
correct it (i mean about warning them).

Flora's tales :they can make a story about something that is against the rules so i can do something

Fun area:I can make some contests if i can and looking over if there is a contest that someone made and asking for personal info

club area : be sure that someone is making double topics or some bad clubs(that are asking for personal info or something AGAINST the rules)

help: I will spend most of my time there helping other users and looking if someone has problems to tel that to you miss

alfea: looking over if double topics are there ,or some topics that are the same


If i become a mini mod i will do my duty everyday cause i'm almost everyday here

i will look if there are
-double topics,
-against the rules topics,
-some topics that are fights in it to stop it
-two topics made by two diffrent persons
-other language topics

and i will delete, put a warning,lock, move and that stuff

and i know that a mini mods duty is to help everyone and help the forum be clean


:D hope its good

FioreQ

Posts : 3
Join date : 2009-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AAA-looking for MINI-MODS!

Post by phylaria on Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:59 am

hey...... i think i'm ana dministrator but i'd give anything to be a mini-mod, i'm patient and creative, i always think of new ideas and i hink some of them would be excellent for all the forum options like:

Welcome: Everytime a person is new they/another person could announce it and they could be told about anything on this site and where 2 go 4 help and all that

please please please i hope its good enough i have many more ideas i'd lie 2 share
avatar
phylaria

Posts : 22
Join date : 2009-12-15
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HI

Post by Safira on Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:33 pm

HI

i have experience with other forums
iam above 12 im 13 years old
i am a creative person

my hobbies r

reading
writing
going 4 walks etc :D
avatar
Safira

Posts : 11
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 20
Location : -

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AAA-looking for MINI-MODS!

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:10 pm

FioreQ wrote:- have experience with this and other forums -i have experience on this forum and i have experience to other forums
cartoon network forum, http://forums.cartoonnetwork.com/tcnhome/index.html
dragon adopters forum, http://www.dragonadoptersforum.com/forum/
http://purpleskye.net.tc/
fushionfall forum
winx club forum and much more
be over 12-yes i'm 14
- be creative and patient -i am very creative and patient i have many ideas for the forum i can keep it clean as well i look in every topic every detail i look in every forum everyday from the first page till the last

and i would love to be a mini moderator i am trying to be one i am looking everyday over the forums and looking what is someone doing,i sometimes tell a warning before a mini moderator
i am very careful and carefully read a post if it has something that is not allowed. hope i be one ever

what i think that i should do in the forums everyday

Welcome:
I great everyone i be there guide to the forum and the site

Bloom4ever:nothing special i look in it everyday cause its about love and friendship sometimes it can be a little fight

Chatta: They can chat the whole time but sometimes they can ask for personal info so i can
correct it (i mean about warning them).

Flora's tales :they can make a story about something that is against the rules so i can do something

Fun area:I can make some contests if i can and looking over if there is a contest that someone made and asking for personal info

club area : be sure that someone is making double topics or some bad clubs(that are asking for personal info or something AGAINST the rules)

help: I will spend most of my time there helping other users and looking if someone has problems to tel that to you miss

alfea: looking over if double topics are there ,or some topics that are the same


If i become a mini mod i will do my duty everyday cause i'm almost everyday here

i will look if there are
-double topics,
-against the rules topics,
-some topics that are fights in it to stop it
-two topics made by two diffrent persons
-other language topics

and i will delete, put a warning,lock, move and that stuff

and i know that a mini mods duty is to help everyone and help the forum be clean


:D hope its good
Great statement, FioreQ! I also would like to congratulate you of becoming an official mini-mod back in where we first met! (I mean www.winxclub.com)
Results of becoming a mini-mod will be here tommorow, okay?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: AAA-looking for MINI-MODS!

Post by bloomelecblue on Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:47 am

If you are interested in becoming minimod you must:
- have experience with this and other forums
- be over 12 i am 13
- be creative and patient i am creative

i love winx club its so cool
avatar
bloomelecblue

Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-12-22
Age : 20
Location : CANADA

View user profile http://twilightandwinxclub.twilight-mania.com

Back to top Go down

Re: AAA-looking for MINI-MODS!

Post by spellukie on Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:19 pm

have experience with other forums: i have experience with this one and winxclub .com
be over 12: i am 13
be creative and patient : i am creative i can give good suggestions and ideas,i am good in drawing pictures on computer as well as on paper and i can also help with stories and games

i really want to help here because this is my favourite and fabulous website
avatar
spellukie
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Posts : 88
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 20
Location : INDIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AAA-looking for MINI-MODS!

Post by IsabelLim105 on Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:16 am

spellukie wrote:have experience with other forums: i have experience with this one and winxclub .com
be over 12: i am 13
be creative and patient : i am creative i can give good suggestions and ideas,i am good in drawing pictures on computer as well as on paper and i can also help with stories and games

i really want to help here because this is my favourite and fabulous website
So sweet... Thanks, spell. Sorry but beautyzaza said that you must be registered at least one month ago to become a mod, can you wait a bit longer?


Yours Trully,
IsabelLim105
Forum Founder
WinxClub! Forum
- Keep moving forward!!

http://winxclub.twilight-mania.com/forum.htm

avatar
IsabelLim105
Administrator

Posts : 320
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 16
Location : Malaysia

View user profile http://winxclub.twilight-mania.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: AAA-looking for MINI-MODS!

Post by spellukie on Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:32 am

its ok dear i'll wait.
avatar
spellukie
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Posts : 88
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 20
Location : INDIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AAA-looking for MINI-MODS!

Post by beautyzaza on Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:03 am

That's right,you must have three months experience Wink Or you can't be one Wink This is a new rule that will be added soon :)


__________________________________________________________________
Yours Trully,
beautyzaza
Forum Administrator
WinxClub! Forum

http://winxclub.twilight-mania.com/forum.htm



beautyzaza
Administrator

Posts : 174
Join date : 2009-12-15
Age : 21
Location : Lebanon

View user profile http://beautyzaza.twilight-mania.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: AAA-looking for MINI-MODS!

Post by IsabelLim105 on Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:42 pm

spellukie wrote:its ok dear i'll wait.
Thanks for understanding!!!!

beautyzaza wrote:That's right,you must have three months experience Or you can't be one This is a new rule that will be added soon

Yes!! Agreed!! I've changed my mind and the rule is gonna be added in the Registering page and the Rule topic in.. "Winx News".


Yours Trully,
IsabelLim105
Forum Founder
WinxClub! Forum
- Keep moving forward!!

http://winxclub.twilight-mania.com/forum.htm

avatar
IsabelLim105
Administrator

Posts : 320
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 16
Location : Malaysia

View user profile http://winxclub.twilight-mania.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: AAA-looking for MINI-MODS!

Post by bearcatprincess on Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:20 pm

I have experienced this and other forums. I am 15 years old and I love helping out. I am truly creative. I love art. I can post art, make lots of contest for people to enjoy and be responsible of taking care of the forum. Keeping our forum nice and tidy is good. I like helping out within everything I do. I hope I am accepted.~ bearcatprincess
avatar
bearcatprincess
Board Moderator and Winx Staff

Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-03-21
Age : 22
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AAA-looking for MINI-MODS!

Post by IsabelLim105 on Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:31 pm

bearcatprincess wrote:I have experienced this and other forums. I am 15 years old and I love helping out. I am truly creative. I love art. I can post art, make lots of contest for people to enjoy and be responsible of taking care of the forum. Keeping our forum nice and tidy is good. I like helping out within everything I do. I hope I am accepted.~ bearcatprincess
Application accepted... Thanks for posting your application, bearcat!!

By the way, welcome!! :D Let's chat at the chatbox


Yours Trully,
IsabelLim105
Forum Founder
WinxClub! Forum
- Keep moving forward!!

http://winxclub.twilight-mania.com/forum.htm

avatar
IsabelLim105
Administrator

Posts : 320
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 16
Location : Malaysia

View user profile http://winxclub.twilight-mania.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: AAA-looking for MINI-MODS!

Post by IsabelLim105 on Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:48 pm

bearcatprincess wrote:How can I put my picture in the box? I am happy you accepted my form! My mom and Dad finally let me join!
Sorry, bearcat but we're not supposed to chat here... Why don't you post a topic in Agony Aunt Forum about this?? Or just read Forum FAQ Forum Topic and there's the answer


Yours Trully,
IsabelLim105
Forum Founder
WinxClub! Forum
- Keep moving forward!!

http://winxclub.twilight-mania.com/forum.htm

avatar
IsabelLim105
Administrator

Posts : 320
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 16
Location : Malaysia

View user profile http://winxclub.twilight-mania.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: AAA-looking for MINI-MODS!

Post by florwering on Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:13 am


- have experience with this and other forums
yes
- be over 12
i am 12
- be creative and patient
of course!
avatar
florwering

Posts : 51
Join date : 2010-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AAA-looking for MINI-MODS!

Post by IsabelLim105 on Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:55 pm

florwering wrote:
- have experience with this and other forums
yes
- be over 12
i am 12
- be creative and patient
of course!
Thanks for your application, flower!!!


Yours Trully,
IsabelLim105
Forum Founder
WinxClub! Forum
- Keep moving forward!!

http://winxclub.twilight-mania.com/forum.htm

avatar
IsabelLim105
Administrator

Posts : 320
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 16
Location : Malaysia

View user profile http://winxclub.twilight-mania.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: AAA-looking for MINI-MODS!

Post by Saly on Fri May 07, 2010 3:41 am

well
i have experience
i am 15
and creative


Last edited by Saly on Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Saly

Posts : 23
Join date : 2010-01-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AAA-looking for MINI-MODS!

Post by mileys on Sun May 09, 2010 1:00 am

i want to be a mini mod too
have experience with this and other forums- i have on winxclubmembers.vampire-legend.net
- be over 12-i am 13
- be creative and patient- i am Wink
avatar
mileys

Music : Females:- Rihanna,Kesha,Avril Lavigne,Selena Gomez,Beyonce,Katy Perry,Jennifer Lopez,Lady Gaga,Mariah Carey,Nicki,Minaj,Jesse J,Pink,Shakira,Taylor Swift,Britney Spears,
Males:- Enrique Iglesias,Justin Bieber,Chris brown,Usher,David Guetta,Drake,Pitbull,Akon,Lmfao,Michael Jakson,Wiz Khalifa,Soulja Boy,
Posts : 78
Join date : 2010-04-25
Age : 19
Location : india,saudi arabia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AAA-looking for MINI-MODS!

Post by IsabelLim105 on Sun May 09, 2010 5:22 pm

To mileys and Saly,

Your application is accepted. Please be patient and you may become one of our staff!! Wink


Yours Trully,
IsabelLim105
Forum Founder
WinxClub! Forum
- Keep moving forward!!

http://winxclub.twilight-mania.com/forum.htm

avatar
IsabelLim105
Administrator

Posts : 320
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 16
Location : Malaysia

View user profile http://winxclub.twilight-mania.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: AAA-looking for MINI-MODS!

Post by Saly on Mon May 10, 2010 9:07 pm

okies thanks
avatar
Saly

Posts : 23
Join date : 2010-01-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AAA-looking for MINI-MODS!

Post by mileys on Tue May 11, 2010 1:33 am

thanks !!!!
  • (yay!!!!)
    (!!!!)
avatar
mileys

Music : Females:- Rihanna,Kesha,Avril Lavigne,Selena Gomez,Beyonce,Katy Perry,Jennifer Lopez,Lady Gaga,Mariah Carey,Nicki,Minaj,Jesse J,Pink,Shakira,Taylor Swift,Britney Spears,
Males:- Enrique Iglesias,Justin Bieber,Chris brown,Usher,David Guetta,Drake,Pitbull,Akon,Lmfao,Michael Jakson,Wiz Khalifa,Soulja Boy,
Posts : 78
Join date : 2010-04-25
Age : 19
Location : india,saudi arabia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AAA-looking for MINI-MODS!

Post by beautyzaza on Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:28 am

Hannah, lets stop this. Never post here again plz.


__________________________________________________________________
Yours Trully,
beautyzaza
Forum Administrator
WinxClub! Forum

http://winxclub.twilight-mania.com/forum.htm



beautyzaza
Administrator

Posts : 174
Join date : 2009-12-15
Age : 21
Location : Lebanon

View user profile http://beautyzaza.twilight-mania.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: AAA-looking for MINI-MODS!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum