WinxClub!
Welcome to WinxClub! Forum,

We've just recently added new updates. Go check'em out in the News section. Do you have any friends you would like to ask to join this site? Carry on, I would be more than delighted to have your friends here.

Have a warm visit to the Forum!

Thanks,
Yours Trully,
The WinxClub! Team.
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Welcome to the Winx Club Forums!
Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:40 am by WinxClub!

» new games in the site!^^
Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:26 pm by arura

» I'm new................
Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:28 am by Sparklingsunstella

» ~*Forum Counseling - To Keep the Peace*~
Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:43 am by blomwinx06

» Hey, um...I'm new
Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:32 pm by WinxyGirl101010101

» winx art contest
Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:14 am by rosy_enchantra

» a new trick i found out in the forums!
Mon May 14, 2012 5:27 pm by glimr

» THE SWEETEST GIRL
Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:33 am by blossom tulip

» Somebody's Leaving This Site !
Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:20 am by Caity

Shopmotion


Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
 


Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 39 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:55 pm
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Calendar Calendar


Hey ? Where is....

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey ? Where is....

Post by BloomFrumusica on Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:38 am

First topic message reminder :

Erika , Are you here ?
avatar
BloomFrumusica
Mini-moderator
Mini-moderator

Posts : 201
Join date : 2009-12-14
Age : 24
Location : Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re : Hey ? Where is...

Post by BloomFrumusica on Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:47 pm

...

BloomFrumusica
Mini-moderator
Mini-moderator

Posts : 201
Join date : 2009-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey ? Where is....

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:48 pm

How did you post the mini-mod badge from Winx to here?
I already pasted it into Paint and the whole page appeared! How do I cut some parts off, WinxEncharmix?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re : Hey ? Where is...

Post by BloomFrumusica on Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:50 pm

Sorry , I don't know , Sorry

..............................................................................................................................


Last edited by BloomFrumusica on Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

BloomFrumusica
Mini-moderator
Mini-moderator

Posts : 201
Join date : 2009-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey ? Where is....

Post by SpecialistChris on Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:51 pm

pl join my club......

pls join my club

SpecialistChris

Posts : 126
Join date : 2009-12-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re : Hey ? Where is...

Post by BloomFrumusica on Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:54 pm

I'm In ! :D

..............................................................................................................................

BloomFrumusica
Mini-moderator
Mini-moderator

Posts : 201
Join date : 2009-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey ? Where is....

Post by SpecialistChris on Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:55 pm

IsabelLim105 wrote:How did you post the mini-mod badge from Winx to here?
I already pasted it into Paint and the whole page appeared! How do I cut some parts off, WinxEncharmix?
easy! go find a mini-mod badge on winxclub.com and right click and view image when you see it right click it again and copy image location and find the image thing like on winx club.com on the top or type: [img][/img] and put the image location in the middle there!

SpecialistChris

Posts : 126
Join date : 2009-12-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re : Hey ? Where is..

Post by BloomFrumusica on Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:58 pm

WinxEncharmix wrote:
IsabelLim105 wrote:How did you post the mini-mod badge from Winx to here?
I already pasted it into Paint and the whole page appeared! How do I cut some parts off, WinxEncharmix?
easy! go find a mini-mod badge on winxclub.com and right click and view image when you see it right click it again and copy image location and find the image thing like on winx club.com on the top or type: [img][/img] and put the image location in the middle there!

Yes !

..............................................................................................................................

BloomFrumusica
Mini-moderator
Mini-moderator

Posts : 201
Join date : 2009-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey ? Where is....

Post by SpecialistChris on Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:00 pm

http://winxclub.twilight-mania.com/club-area-f8/believewinx-club-t38.htm#257
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SpecialistChris

Posts : 126
Join date : 2009-12-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey ? Where is....

Post by SpecialistChris on Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:00 pm

http://winxclub.twilight-mania.com/club-area-f8/believewinx-club-t38.htm#257
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SpecialistChris

Posts : 126
Join date : 2009-12-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey ? Where is....

Post by SpecialistChris on Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:01 pm

BloomFrumusica wrote:
WinxEncharmix wrote:
IsabelLim105 wrote:How did you post the mini-mod badge from Winx to here?
I already pasted it into Paint and the whole page appeared! How do I cut some parts off, WinxEncharmix?
easy! go find a mini-mod badge on winxclub.com and right click and view image when you see it right click it again and copy image location and find the image thing like on winx club.com on the top or type: [img][/img] and put the image location in the middle there!

Yes !

..............................................................................................................................
lol!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
SpecialistChris

Posts : 126
Join date : 2009-12-15
Age : 18
Location : Malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re : Hey ? Where is...

Post by BloomFrumusica on Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:01 pm

:D

________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
BloomFrumusica
Mini-moderator
Mini-moderator

Posts : 201
Join date : 2009-12-14
Age : 24
Location : Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey ? Where is....

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:03 pm

WinxEncharmix wrote:
IsabelLim105 wrote:How did you post the mini-mod badge from Winx to here?
I already pasted it into Paint and the whole page appeared! How do I cut some parts off, WinxEncharmix?
easy! go find a mini-mod badge on winxclub.com and right click and view image when you see it right click it again and copy image location and find the image thing like on winx club.com on the top or type: [img][/img] and put the image location in the middle there!
I don't see "See Image" after I right clicked!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hey ? Where is....

Post by SpecialistChris on Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:04 pm

IsabelLim105 wrote:
WinxEncharmix wrote:
IsabelLim105 wrote:How did you post the mini-mod badge from Winx to here?
I already pasted it into Paint and the whole page appeared! How do I cut some parts off, WinxEncharmix?
easy! go find a mini-mod badge on winxclub.com and right click and view image when you see it right click it again and copy image location and find the image thing like on winx club.com on the top or type: [img][/img] and put the image location in the middle there!
I don't see "See Image" after I right clicked!
then copy the image location and put it in the middle of : [img][/img]
avatar
SpecialistChris

Posts : 126
Join date : 2009-12-15
Age : 18
Location : Malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey ? Where is....

Post by BloomFrumusica on Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:05 pm

WinxEncharmix wrote:
IsabelLim105 wrote:
WinxEncharmix wrote:
IsabelLim105 wrote:How did you post the mini-mod badge from Winx to here?
I already pasted it into Paint and the whole page appeared! How do I cut some parts off, WinxEncharmix?
easy! go find a mini-mod badge on winxclub.com and right click and view image when you see it right click it again and copy image location and find the image thing like on winx club.com on the top or type: [img][/img] and put the image location in the middle there!
I don't see "See Image" after I right clicked!
then copy the image location and put it in the middle of : [img][/img]

But you can upload img. in http://pl.tinypic.com

________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
BloomFrumusica
Mini-moderator
Mini-moderator

Posts : 201
Join date : 2009-12-14
Age : 24
Location : Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey ? Where is....

Post by SpecialistChris on Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:06 pm

BloomFrumusica wrote:
WinxEncharmix wrote:
IsabelLim105 wrote:
WinxEncharmix wrote:
IsabelLim105 wrote:How did you post the mini-mod badge from Winx to here?
I already pasted it into Paint and the whole page appeared! How do I cut some parts off, WinxEncharmix?
easy! go find a mini-mod badge on winxclub.com and right click and view image when you see it right click it again and copy image location and find the image thing like on winx club.com on the top or type: [img][/img] and put the image location in the middle there!
I don't see "See Image" after I right clicked!
then copy the image location and put it in the middle of : [img][/img]

But you can upload img. in http://pl.tinypic.com

________________________________________________________________________________________________
it's in some kind of language
avatar
SpecialistChris

Posts : 126
Join date : 2009-12-15
Age : 18
Location : Malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey ? Where is....

Post by SpecialistChris on Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:08 pm

isabel, do you get it? :suspect:
avatar
SpecialistChris

Posts : 126
Join date : 2009-12-15
Age : 18
Location : Malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey ? Where is....

Post by BloomFrumusica on Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:08 pm

WinxEncharmix wrote:
BloomFrumusica wrote:
WinxEncharmix wrote:
IsabelLim105 wrote:
WinxEncharmix wrote:
IsabelLim105 wrote:How did you post the mini-mod badge from Winx to here?
I already pasted it into Paint and the whole page appeared! How do I cut some parts off, WinxEncharmix?
easy! go find a mini-mod badge on winxclub.com and right click and view image when you see it right click it again and copy image location and find the image thing like on winx club.com on the top or type: [img][/img] and put the image location in the middle there!
I don't see "See Image" after I right clicked!
then copy the image location and put it in the middle of : [img][/img]

But you can upload img. in http://pl.tinypic.com

________________________________________________________________________________________________
it's in some kind of language

:confused:


________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
BloomFrumusica
Mini-moderator
Mini-moderator

Posts : 201
Join date : 2009-12-14
Age : 24
Location : Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey ? Where is....

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:10 pm

WinxEncharmix wrote:isabel, do you get it? :suspect:
No! Copy the image location from where? I know from winxclub.com! Where in winxclub.com????????????

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hey ? Where is....

Post by BloomFrumusica on Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:11 pm

WinxEncharmix wrote:isabel, do you get it? :suspect:

Yes ,do you get it?

________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
BloomFrumusica
Mini-moderator
Mini-moderator

Posts : 201
Join date : 2009-12-14
Age : 24
Location : Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey ? Where is....

Post by SpecialistChris on Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:12 pm

um.........bloom about the sho name: can we make it ~B,E,W's official ID card shop~ ? i made a topic and i can change it.
avatar
SpecialistChris

Posts : 126
Join date : 2009-12-15
Age : 18
Location : Malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Topic review

Post by BloomFrumusica on Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:14 pm

WinxEncharmix wrote:um.........bloom about the sho name: can we make it ~B,E,W's official ID card shop~ ? i made a topic and i can change it.

I must talk whit Erikaa...
avatar
BloomFrumusica
Mini-moderator
Mini-moderator

Posts : 201
Join date : 2009-12-14
Age : 24
Location : Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey ? Where is....

Post by SpecialistChris on Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:14 pm

IsabelLim105 wrote:
WinxEncharmix wrote:isabel, do you get it? :suspect:
No! Copy the image location from where? I know from winxclub.com! Where in winxclub.com????????????
here's the link: http://web02.winxclub.com:8080/images/emblem.png
put it in the middle of: [img][/img]
avatar
SpecialistChris

Posts : 126
Join date : 2009-12-15
Age : 18
Location : Malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey ? Where is....

Post by BloomFrumusica on Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:17 pm

WinxEncharmix wrote:
IsabelLim105 wrote:
WinxEncharmix wrote:isabel, do you get it? :suspect:
No! Copy the image location from where? I know from winxclub.com! Where in winxclub.com????????????
here's the link:http://web02.winxclub.com:8080/images/emblem.png
put it in the middle of: [img][/img]

Oh is very complicated ! Rolling Eyes

________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
BloomFrumusica
Mini-moderator
Mini-moderator

Posts : 201
Join date : 2009-12-14
Age : 24
Location : Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey ? Where is....

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:19 pm

like this?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hey ? Where is....

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:21 pm

BloomFrumusica wrote:
WinxEncharmix wrote:
IsabelLim105 wrote:
WinxEncharmix wrote:isabel, do you get it? :suspect:
No! Copy the image location from where? I know from winxclub.com! Where in winxclub.com????????????
here's the link:http://web02.winxclub.com:8080/images/emblem.png
put it in the middle of: [img][/img]

Oh is very complicated ! Rolling Eyes

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you for helping!
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re : Hey ? Where is...

Post by BloomFrumusica on Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:22 pm

WOW ! :shock:

________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
BloomFrumusica
Mini-moderator
Mini-moderator

Posts : 201
Join date : 2009-12-14
Age : 24
Location : Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey ? Where is....

Post by SpecialistChris on Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:23 pm

haha isabel the pic i posted just now with your account i did it haHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHA lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
SpecialistChris

Posts : 126
Join date : 2009-12-15
Age : 18
Location : Malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey ? Where is....

Post by BloomFrumusica on Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:24 pm

WinxEncharmix wrote:haha isabel the pic i posted just now with your account i did it haHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHA lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

:lol: lol!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
BloomFrumusica
Mini-moderator
Mini-moderator

Posts : 201
Join date : 2009-12-14
Age : 24
Location : Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Let's go chat in...

Post by IsabelLi on Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:26 pm

BloomFrumusica wrote:WOW ! :shock:

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Let's all chat in "My Dear Friends....", Chatta!!
________________________________________________________________________________________________
[/

IsabelLi
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hey ? Where is....

Post by SpecialistChris on Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:26 pm

isabel sign up for my club![urlhttp://winxclub.twilight-mania.com/club-area-f8/believewinx-club-t38.htm?sid=afef316d7733187e99484a3e78c40d94[/url]
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Last edited by WinxEncharmix on Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgotten my badge ::lol::)
avatar
SpecialistChris

Posts : 126
Join date : 2009-12-15
Age : 18
Location : Malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey ? Where is....

Post by BloomFrumusica on Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:30 pm

Hey gir please respand to today ask

________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
BloomFrumusica
Mini-moderator
Mini-moderator

Posts : 201
Join date : 2009-12-14
Age : 24
Location : Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Agreement!

Post by IsabelLi on Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:31 pm

Ok, I will! If you agree to chat with me back in Winxclub.com....

IsabelLi
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hey ? Where is....

Post by SpecialistChris on Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:32 pm

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
avatar
SpecialistChris

Posts : 126
Join date : 2009-12-15
Age : 18
Location : Malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re : Hey ? Where is....

Post by BloomFrumusica on Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:35 pm

Gotta go ... See you tonight!


________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
BloomFrumusica
Mini-moderator
Mini-moderator

Posts : 201
Join date : 2009-12-14
Age : 24
Location : Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey ? Where is....

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum